1. Learn to Scuba dive. (Working on it! 1 dive down!)
2. Fry chicken like a pro! Or at least better than I do now!
3. Visit Australia.
4. Do a Baltic Sea cruise.
5. Go to Holland for the tulip festival.
6. Get a puppy. (DONE! April ’11)
7. Surprise my husband with a vacation that I paid for entirely.
8. Go to Greece.
9. Stand under a waterfall. (DONE quite a few times since moving to Hawaii!)
10. Eat a crepe in France. (DONE! June ’10)
11. Make fudge from scratch.
12. Step foot on 6 continents
N. America, S. America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia (Sorry Antarctica, don’t think it’s going to happen!)
13. Decorate our home (wherever that may be). (Getting there! Having my designer sister come for a visit helped!)
14. Make silhouettes of my children.
15. Print out and frame and HANG 5 of my own photographs. (2 DONE!)
16. Host a SuperBowl Party. (DONE!)
17. Go to the Pro Bowl (DONE!)
18. Swim with sea turtles. (DONE! August ’12)
19. Wear a feria dress to feria. (DONE! May ’12)
20. Attend a bullfight. (DONE July ’09)
21. Start a compost pile. (Started one and failed, time for try number 2)
22. Learn to knit.
23. Get my Bachelor’s Degree. (DONE!)
24. Sunbathe topless in Europe. (DONE!)
25. Be 100% waste free for a day (to start!)
26. Eat 100 new fruits.
27. Swim with dolphins.
Just wanted to say hi. I’ve read your blog a couple times.
Pingback: Keeping busy… « Sink Or Swim
HEY JOSEPH IF YOU ARE READING THIS,STOP!NOW BECAUSE YOU ARE A STALKER!I WILL GET YOU AT SCHOOL TOMORROW HA,HA,HA
Thanks for checking out my blog earlier. I hope you can accomplish #12 and I suggest you start with Rio! 🙂
Great list! I’ve often said I’m going to post one on my website and seeing this is another reminder of what an excellent idea it is :).
I love this! I too have a list on my blog. Mine seems to keep growing.