This should be easy, I love a lot of things!
9) Food! Particularly steak. Its my favorite food and I could eat it every day. I’m lucky because Spain has GREAT beef!
8) Baking in general with a heavy emphasis on pie. Homemade apple pie. One of the reasons I am looking forward to the holiday season, more pie!
7) Gardening. This is a new one and it is kind of a love/hate. I really enjoy doing it when I have the time and energy for it but it stresses me out when I have a weedy flowerbed and no time to deal with it.
6) Watching documentaries. My husband and I are both just a little obsessed.
5) My dog. As crazy as he makes me he is adorable and so much fun to play with. He’s great with the kids and LOVES to wrestle and play fetch.
4) Traveling. I love exploring, getting lost, eating new foods and walking around strange cities. Living in Europe has given us so many opportunities to travel… In the past three years we have been to France, Germany, Italy, England, Tunisia, the Canary Islands, Gibralter, as well as a Seville, Barcelona, Marbella, and many other Spanish cities. My kids could care less, they would rather hang out at home!
3) Shoes. I am a little crazy with the shoes. My problem is that I buy Saturday night shoes instead of Tuesday morning shoes. So I have a closet full of impractical strappy sandals.
2) Reading. This is one past time that no matter how busy I get I have to read. It doesn’t matter if it cuts into my sleep, I have to read before I go to bed.
1) My insane family. I love them all so much and can’t imagine having them around.